Saturday, March 5, 2011

Getting started.

Been wanting to do this for sometime now so here goes....

I always tell people that I have ADHD and this blog may prove it! I am a jack of all trades and a master of none! I do a little of everything, I can paint a room, install a new window, replace a ceiling light, rewire my home, tile the bathroom shower, make a quilt for my bed, recover my sofa, and the list goes on. I love to learn new things to do and am never afraid to try. My interests that I try to squeeze into every day include photography, creating, quilting, and cooking.

My plan for this blog is to share with my family, friends and others things that I know how to do. The way I do things is definitely not the only way to do things but is the easiest way for me. Of course, I will be including photos with instructions. If you like variety, get ready to create.... If you want to know how to do something my way, ask me and if I have done it I will blog it.

Come along with me and enjoy!
Live simple and enjoy everything you do, even doing the dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment